Technical and Test Institute for Construction Prague, SOE (TZÚS Prague), is a notified body 1020 for the following product groups:
- products in terms of noise emissions
At the same time, TZÚS Praha, s.p. is a notified body 1020 for:
Scope of notification on the stands of the European Commission (NANDO database) here.
Each toy placed on the European Union market must meet the technical requirements of the European Directive 2009/48 / EC on the safety of toys (implemented in Government Decree No. 86/2011 Coll., as amended, on technical requirements for toys). Toys must bear the CE marking, consumer information, EC declaration of conformity and technical documentation.
TZÚS Prague is notified by the notifying authority UNMZ as a notified body 1020 for conformity assessment, certification, evaluation and testing of all types of toys. We also offer comprehensive services in the area of:
- testing of all safety characteristics
- mechanical and physical tests
- flammability tests
- health safety tests of toy materials (migration and total content of risk elements, primary aromatic amines, formaldehyde, phthalates and other organic substances)
The third party assessment is a sign for the customer of the credibility of the data declared by the toy manufacturer, importer or distributor. Test results and certificates are used by manufacturers and importers to prove compliance according to Government Decree No. 86/2011 Coll. on technical requirements for toys.
Prior to placing lifts or safety components on the market, it is necessary to ensure their assessment by one of the conformity assessment procedures pursuant to Sections 10 and 11 of Government Decree No. 122/2016 Coll. on conformity assessment of lifts and their safety components (hereinafter referred to as NV 122/2016 Coll.) in accordance with Directive 2014/33 / EU of the European Parliament and of the Council and Act No. 90/2016 Coll. on the assessment of conformity of specified products when they are placed on the market.
ÚNMZ granted TZÚS Prague, an authorization as a notified body 1020. The scope of authorization applies to products defined in §1 paragraphs 2 and 3 of NV 122/2016 Coll. and for all conformity assessment procedures specified in §§ 10 and 11 NV 122/2016 Coll. and specified in Annexes 4 to 12 to this Government Decree. Namely:
- EU type examination according to appendix. 4 (module B)
- final inspection of elevators according to appendix. 5
- checking conformity with the type by random selection according to appendix. 9 (module C2)
- conformity to type based on quality assurance of production according to appendix. 12 (module D)
- conformity to type based on product quality assurance according to appendix. 6 and 10 (module E)
- conformity based on verification of each individual product according to Annex 8 (module G)
- conformity based on full quality assurance according to appendix. 7 (module H)
- conformity based on full quality assurance and design examination according to appendix 11 (module H1)
Products in terms of noise emissions
Manufacturers and importers of machinery are obliged to document compliance with the noise emission requirements of equipment used outdoors according to Government Decree No. 9/2002 Coll., as amended, which lays down technical requirements for products in terms of noise emission in accordance with the Directive 2000/14 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council.
TZÚS Prague is notified by the notifying authority ÚNMZ as a notified body 1020 on the basis of the Decision of UNMZ and we provide within this activity:
- evaluation of the technical documentation of the product to assess conformity and perform subsequent inspections to verify and confirm the duration of conformity
- verification of the unit / product by the manufacturer or importer
- complete security of the production control system
The range of equipment for which the highest permissible values of noise emissions are set is given in Annex 1 to Government Decree 9/2002 Coll. (e.g. compaction machines, mobile and tower cranes, dozers, hydraulic excavators, compressors, loaders, motor cultivators, welding generators, etc.).
The range of equipment for which only the requirement for marking with data on the guaranteed sound power level is specified in the Annex 2 to Government Decree 9/2002 Coll. (e.g. joint cutters, snowmobiles, belt conveyors, construction site band saws, brush cutters, pipelayers, refuse collection trucks, cultivators, mobile vacuum cleaners, water filling stations, concrete mixers, etc.).