Technical and Test Institute for Construction Prague (Authorized Body 204, Notified Body 1020, Technical Assessment Body) has been authorized by the Czech Office for Standards, Metrology and Testing to perform coordination activity of authorized bodies / notified bodies / technical assessment bodies in assessing the conformity of construction products, including in particular:
- establishment of the Coordination Office Committee, which is an advisory body of the Czech Office for Standards, Metrology and Testing and of the Coordination Office;
- ensuring the information communication between working groups, Czech Trade Inspection Authority and representatives of the business sector;
- ensuring the creation and updating of technical guidelines for conformity assessment under Government Regulation No. 163/2002 Coll., as amended, in working groups of the authorized body;
- ensuring the coordination procedure of notified bodies in accordance with the CPR;
- ensuring the activity of the Coordination Office as mirror activity to the Advisory Group of Notified Bodies for the CPR (AG NB);
- transferring information from European institutions to Czech authorized bodies / notified bodies, organizing the participation of specialists in sector working groups of notified bodies and EOTA working groups;
- preparation and distribution of methodological materials.