The requirements for the quality management system (QMS), which organizations can use for internal application, certification or contractual purposes with suppliers and customers, are specified in ČSN EN ISO 9001:2009.
Benefits of the quality management system and its certification:
- providing services for even the most demanding customers and the opportunity to gain new customers with a view to increasing satisfaction levels;
- increasing sales, profits and market share by efficiently set-up processes, thereby increasing the satisfaction of owners;
- demonstrating commitment to meeting legal and regulatory requirements;
- guaranteed stability of the production process, i.e., a stable and high quality of services and products provided to customers;
- demonstrating relevance, efficiency and effectiveness of the quality management system by an independent third party;
- improving the management system and the organizational structure of the organization;
- improving corporate rules and increasing efficiency throughout the organization;
- cost optimization: reducing operating costs, reducing the cost of non-conforming products, savings in raw materials, energy and other resources;
- increasing the confidence of both the public and government regulatory authorities;
- self-regulating system reacting flexibly to changes in the customer requirements, laws and regulations, and the organization (e.g., new technologies, organizational changes).