The ČSN EN ISO 3834 standard consists of 4 parts (ČSN EN ISO 3834-1 to 4). The standard specifies the appropriate quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials and defines a way to demonstrate the ability of manufacturers to produce products of the required quality.
“ČSN EN ISO 3834-2:2006 – Quality Requirements for Welding – Fusion Welding of Metallic Materials – Part 2: Higher Quality Requirements” is the only standard demonstrating the quality assurance system of the manufacturer in the field of welding, assessment and certification according to ČSN EN ISO 9001:2009.
Benefits of quality management system certification in welding processes:
- demonstrating commitment to meeting legal and regulatory requirements with an emphasis on those parts of the quality assurance system that are related to the management of welding as a “special process”;
- guaranteed stability of the welding process, i.e., a stable and high quality of services and products provided to customers;
- demonstrating relevance, efficiency and effectiveness of the quality management system by an independent third party;
- improving the management system and the organizational structure of the organization;
- improving corporate rules and increasing efficiency throughout the organization, especially in welding processes;
- cost optimization: reducing operating costs, reducing the cost of non-conforming products, savings in raw materials, energy and other resources;
- increasing the confidence of both the public and government regulatory authorities in manufacturers conducting welding processes.