Requirements for the occupational health and safety management system (SM BOZP), which organizations can use for internal application, certification or for contractual purposes with suppliers and customers, are specified in ČSN ISO 45001: 2018.
Benefits of the occupational health and safety management system and its certification:
- demonstration of the commitment to ensure and improve the occupational safety and health system adopted at all levels and by all functions in the organization, in particular by senior management;
- demonstration of systematic risk reduction, resp. hazards that endanger the safety and health of all persons affected by the organization's activities, products or services
- reduction of occupational diseases and accidents at work;
- minimizing the costs associated with workplace accidents;
- demonstration of commitment to comply with legal and regulatory requirements relating to safety and health at work;
- built - up self - regulating system, reacting flexibly to changes in requirements from legislative regulations, safety requirements and changes within the organization (e.g. new technologies, organizational changes, etc.)