With an emphasis today placed on the quality of not only products but also of work performed, the Technical and Test Institute for Construction Prague(TZÚS Praha, s.p.) offers a unique service: certification of professional competence to design and implement installation of windows and external doors in building according to TNI 74 6077. This technical standardization information is based on the fact that high-quality windows, as a product, do not necessarily guarantee that they display all the declared properties.
TNI 74 6077 is based on Slovak national standard STN 73 3134 (Construction Work – Joining Window Structures and Building Envelope) and specifies requirements for the design and implementation of the installation of windows and external doors in a building, the general recommendations also being applied to skylights. Without good installation, a window loses its properties, and investment in window replacement is useless.
The holder of this certificate of professional competence:
- proves that doors and windows will be designed and installed with regard to the specific building, use and type;
- proves that the quality of its work is monitored – audits conducted by the Technical and Test Institute for Construction Pragueare carried out at construction sites;
- demonstrates that it aims to maximize customer satisfaction.
In order to obtain the certificate, the organization must:
- have a functioning quality management system according to ČSN EN ISO 9001:2009;
- meet the requirements of TNI 74 6077 within implementation processes;
- meet the requirements of TNI 74 6077 in practice.