Thermographic diagnostics allows effective control of the distribution of surface temperatures on building structures, in operated electrical devices and systems, in industry and in any places with local temperature differences due to a defect, accident or malfunction.
The most common use of thermography:
- localization of thermal bridges in building structures (heat leakage points);
- detection of heat-moisture defects;
- detection of untight points in building structures (preferably in combination with a Blower Door device);
- inspection of the tightness of underfloor heating distribution;
- inspection of the quality of insulation system implementation;
- building survey before the reconstruction of buildings (identification of critical points);
- inspection of electrical equipment and wiring (to prevent accidents and possible fires);
- inspection of industrial systems and mechanics (eliminating heat loss, heat caused by excessive friction).
In order to ensure adequate levels of interpretation, thermographic diagnostics must always be carried out under appropriate boundary conditions for the measurement.
The cost of this service is very individual, based on the final agreed scope of work and the required output form of the measurement.