Measurement of thermal-technical properties of materials and structures
We perform accredited tests of building materials and structures according to applicable legislation in the following areas:
- thermal conductivity λ [W / m ∙ K],
- heat transfer coefficient U [W / m2 ∙ K] and thermal resistance R [m2 ∙ K / W],
- diffusion resistance factor μ [-].
- determination of strength and material characteristics (compressive, tensile and flexural strength, absorbency, dimensional characteristics and others),
- certification of thermal insulation materials and plasters,
- certification of external contact thermal insulation systems with plaster (national, European),
- certification of external contact thermal insulation systems with cladding (national),
- certification of external non-contact thermal insulation systems with an air layer (national, European).