Measurement of thermal-technical properties of materials and structures
We perform accredited tests of construction materials and structures under applicable legislation in the following areas:
- thermal conductivity λ [W/m∙K];
- heat transfer coefficient U [W/m2∙K] and thermal resistance R [m2∙K/W];
- diffusion resistance factor μ [-].
- determination of strength and material properties (compressive, tensile and flexural strength, water absorption, dimensional characteristics, etc.);
- certification of thermal-insulation materials and plasters;
- certification of external contact insulation systems with plaster (national and European);
- certification of external contact insulation systems with tiles (national);
- certification of external non-contact insulation systems with an air layer (national and European).