The Brno Branch of the Technical and Test Institute for Construction Prague (TZÚS Praha, s.p.) provides services in all the main corporate areas, such as product certification, management system certification, building certification, testing of materials, components and structures, building inspections, metrology, and other services. All services are provided directly at the branch or coordinated with other branches or sections of the Technical and Test Institute for Construction Prague in the Czech Republic.
The branches of the TZÚS Praha, s.p. are located in important centres of the major regions of the Czech Republic and all offer essential corporate services. However, due to location and, particularly, test capacity utilization, they are subject to a certain degree of specialization, providing unique services within the portfolio of the TZÚS Praha, s.p., or even compared to the portfolio of competitors operating in the Czech Republic.
The specialized services provided by the Brno Branch include the following in particular:
- preparing and issuing the European Technical Assessment (ETICS, gabions, anchors, wood based panels, partion kits, aggregates and fillers for concrete
- evaluation of products and structures in accordance with technical specifications of interoperability (TSI)
- testing of external thermal insulation composite systems with rendering (ETICS) and cladding kits - ETAG 004
- testing of kits for external wall claddings – ETAG 034
- testing of masonry including the long term tests – EN 1052
- testing of composite materials – EN 13706
- testing of products for suspended ceilings – EN 13964
- testing of alkali-aggregate reaction
- certification of construction technology
- SBtoolCZ certification
All services offered by the Brno Branch can be found here.
For general questions please contact our staff or use the request form.
Branch address: Hněvskovského 77, 617 00 Brno - Komárov
Switchboard: +420 543 420 833
GPS coordinates: 49°10'4.742"N, 16°37'39.997"E