Technical and Test Institute for Construction Prague, SOE
Technical and Test Institute for Construction Praha, SOE (TZÚS Praha, s.p.), is the largest testing and certification organization in the Czech Republic in the field of the conformity assessment of construction products, an internationally recognized provider of comprehensive services in this and other fields, a major partner of manufacturers, importers, designers and constructors, as well as of public administration, research and development, a member of many national and international organizations, and an active participant in the process of technical regulations and standards creation.
TZÚS Praha, s.p., is:
- authorized to assess conformity as:
- Authorized Body 204 (Czech Republic) and Notified Body 1020 (EU/EEA) for conformity assessment of products before they are marketed (Act No. 22/1997 Coll.)
- Technical assesment body to issue European technical assessments – ETA (EU/EEA)
- accredited by the Czech Accreditation Institute for the activities of:
- a certification body for products
- a certification body for management systems
- an inspection body
- testing laboratories
- appointed by the Ministry of Justice of the Czech Republic as an expert institution in the construction industry
Technical and Test Institute for Construction Prague provides particularly the following services:
- testing and conformity assessment relating to:
- construction products, materials and structures for CE marking, as well as in the national system of the Czech Republic
- lifts and low voltage electrical equipment
- toys, playground equipment and furniture
- noise emissions
- analytical chemistry tests, acoustic tests and tests focusing on hazardous substances
- certification of management systems (QMS, EMS, EnMS, H&SMS), verification of eligibility under “Quality System of Roads” by the Ministry of Transport of the Czech Republic, building contractor qualification, verification of reports on greenhouse gas emissions, certification of professional competence for the execution of the ETICS, certification of professional competence to design and implement the installation of windows and external doors in buildings according to ČSN 74 6077
- certification for the “Osvědčeno pro stavbu” (Certified for Construction) certificate
- certification of the comprehensive quality of buildings in the SBToolCZ system
- inspection of technologies, buildings, steel structures, plants and lifts; construction coordination
- energy labels of buildings, energy audits, elaboration of environmental product declaration – EPD
- professional and expert opinions of buildings
- metrology and calibration services, training, technical support for science, research and innovation
- representation of PROCEQ SA, Switzerland (devices for non-destructive testing) and more.
Services are provided through a network of branches in Brno, České Budějovice, Ostrava, Pilsen, Prague, Předměřice nad Labem, Teplice and a spin-off entity – Light Industry Testing Institute in České Budějovice. The portfolio of services provided by Technical and Test Institute for Construction Prague is complemented by the services of partner companies: QUALIFORM, a. s., and PAVUS, a.s.
The services provided by Technical and Test Institute for Construction Prague, SOE, are used by customers from the Czech Republic, European Union member states and third countries. They guarantee independence, impartiality and a high level of professionalism based on long-term experience and expertise of specialists, as well as on innovative approaches.