Requirements of the critical control points systems (HACCP)
The critical control points system ensures a systematic preventive approach to the early identification of health hazards and to their prevention. Consistent application significantly reduces not only health risks but also economic losses in production.
The critical control points system is focused on the key factors that affect the health safety of food in the entire food chain, from the processing of raw materials to sales. The HACCP system is used to control biological, chemical and physical agents that affect food and that can reduce its safety.
Due to increased requirements regarding food safety, a voluntary certification of the HACCP system has been introduced. By obtaining a certificate for the critical control points system, the manufacturer demonstrates a functional and efficient system of meeting requirements beyond the usual framework required by national legislation, certified by an independent certification body.
Benefits of certification of the critical control points system:
- meeting the requirements of the most demanding customers (retail chains and multinational companies);
- demonstrating compliance with the HACCP requirements beyond the minimum requirements of national legislation;
- guaranteed stability of the production process, i.e., a stable and high quality of services and products provided to customers;
- demonstrating the relevance, efficiency and effectiveness of the critical control points system, confirmed by an independent third party;
- improving the management system and organizational structure of the organization;
- improving the corporate rules and increasing efficiency throughout the organization;
- cost optimization: reducing operating costs, reducing the cost of non-conforming products, savings on raw materials, energy and other resources;
- reducing economic losses in relation to labelling, filling and weighing accuracy, etc.;
- increasing the confidence of both the public and government regulatory authorities;
- obtaining public contracts becomes easier.
Head of Division
Phone.: +420 724 304 539