Quality management system (QMS)
The requirements for the quality management system (QMS), which organizations can use for internal application, certification or contractual purposes with suppliers and customers, are specified in ČSN EN ISO 9001:2009.
Benefits of the quality management system and its certification:
- providing services for even the most demanding customers and the opportunity to gain new customers with a view to increasing satisfaction levels;
- increasing sales, profits and market share by efficiently set-up processes, thereby increasing the satisfaction of owners;
- demonstrating commitment to meeting legal and regulatory requirements;
- guaranteed stability of the production process, i.e., a stable and high quality of services and products provided to customers;
- demonstrating relevance, efficiency and effectiveness of the quality management system by an independent third party;
- improving the management system and the organizational structure of the organization;
- improving corporate rules and increasing efficiency throughout the organization;
- cost optimization: reducing operating costs, reducing the cost of non-conforming products, savings in raw materials, energy and other resources;
- increasing the confidence of both the public and government regulatory authorities;
- self-regulating system reacting flexibly to changes in the customer requirements, laws and regulations, and the organization (e.g., new technologies, organizational changes).
Head of Division
Phone.: +420 724 304 539