Enviromental management system (EMS)
The requirements for the environmental management system (EMS), which organizations can use for internal application, certification or contractual purposes with suppliers and customers, are specified in ČSN EN ISO 14001:2005.
Benefits of environmental management and its certification:
- ensuring and improving care about the environment;
- awareness of organization’s own responsibility;
- transparency of risks and risk reduction;
- motivation of employees;
- early detection of problems concerning the environment;
- more guarantees of compliance with legal and other requirements;
- competitive advantages;
- management tool, appropriate use of resources.
Head of Division
Phone.: +420 724 304 539